System developer (C# .NET)
ADS SE Customer Services Team needs an additional developer for their applications support.
We are looking for developers who are just as good at back-end as front-end development. A person who can join our team with and work with a wide range of digital solutions for the Nordic and Baltic countries.
- Full stack development in Microsoft .NET technology platforms (Microsoft .NET, .NET Core / Web API / SQL Server);
- Maintain high code quality through code reviews, automated static code analysis and testing as well as continuous integration / delivery / deployment;
- Work with a team of 10+ engineers, product managers, and designers to build outstanding features for our users;
- Ensure and maintain a high level of quality for UI components;
- Close collaboration with product owners, translate user stories into functionality.
- At least two years’ work experience in C#, .NET and SQL Server.
- Speaks and writes English fluently, as English is the main working knowledge in day-to-day communication in the Team.
- Working experience with any version control system.
- Working experience with ERP systems and Supply Chain Management (Product – Delivery – Process) is strong advantage.
- Post-secondary education in computer technology, systems science or equivalent certification or additional work experience in software development.
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
with free parking
2442 EUR – 3570 EUR