Laws and Regulations Officer
We are looking for a Laws and Regulation Officer for our Group-wide security department, Group Security.
Group Security consists of a wonderful mix of different security competencies as our business is responsible for security work overall throughout the Atea Group. We are responsible for Atea’s regulations for information, IT and data protection security and support to our business in security-related issues throughout the company.
- Adjusting its practices to the local laws and regulations, whilst maintaining harmonized and effective processes whilst operating across multiple jurisdictions that requires.
- Build, implement and control a common Information security management system that requires unified methodology and controls;
- Develop, Define and rollout of an Atea common ISO 27001 certification program;
- Ensure and maintain a high level of quality for UI components;
- Adjusting its practices to meet customer expectations due to highly regulated large public customers;
- Ensure appropriate legal awareness from an Information security perspective within Atea Group;
- Work closely with Compliance and Risk Officers to identify legal compliance maturity level and associated risks.
To succeed as Laws and regulations Officer, you need to have documented experience from similar positions.
You also need following
- Bachelor of Laws
- High proven competence in the field of laws and regulations in the IT Area
- High social ability as well as talent and interest in building good relationships
- Ability to see details with a holistic perspective
- Ability and experience of project management
- Good communicator with the ability to present and express yourself well both in speaking and writing in English
- true team player with his own drive to lead and work with change and innovation in the field
The role will be placed in Riga, reporting to Atea Group Chief Information Officer.
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
with free parking
3135 EUR – 5300 EUR