We’re hiring a
Junior Procurement Specialist
We are looking for a Junior Procurement Specialist to be a part of our Procurement Norway and Denmark Team. Work in a hybrid model setup (Part-time from the office, part-time from home).
- Communication with internal departments, vendors, and customers;
- Different procurement tasks to ensure smooth and timely product deliveries, and customer service;
- Fast, accurate, and timely data entry;
- Regular update and maintenance of reports;
- Creation and regular update of process documentation;
- Handling different customer requests, troubleshooting issues with orders to all involved parties.
- Good spoken and written English language skills;
- Attention to details and high sense of responsibility;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office programs and basic computer skills;
- Ability to work independently and within a team;
- Precision, accuracy, and punctuality;
- Ability to learn and interest to become a knowledgeable and experienced specialist.
Any of the following will be considered a benefit:
- Previous experience in data administration;
- Knowledge and experience working with Navision, SAP, or other ERP systems;
- Previous experience in procurement.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY