We’re hiring a
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to be a part of our in-house Creative Team.
We are looking to fill a position that really is about content, visual communication, and driving our brand messaging through visual elements. This position is for someone who enjoys design, understands that the little things matter and is not scared of a challenge.
You will be responsible for creating marketing collateral, internal and external visuals to support communication, social media creatives and much more. A big part of your work life will consist of new idea generation, to support or service and product marketing and all around communication.
So, if you are a someone, who is interested in being part of an international and large scale IT company with the opportunity to let your creative side shine then this just might be the position for you!
- You will work with different internal teams helping them tell their stories in a visual way;
- You will create visual communication for many different things;
- You will tell visual stories by aligning messaging and the brands’ visual identity;
- You will work with a team but also on your own – you will need to execute your ideas from start to finish;
- You will take part in planning campaigns, events, internal & external communication;
- You will need to work with your own copywriting (just a little bit);
- We would hope that you will help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team;
- We would like that you work together with our team to build and improve our brands’ identity.
- You are proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite;
- You have a clear understanding of the key elements of design;
- You have excellent English skills (both written and spoken);
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You can structure communication to find the right balance between design and message in it;
- You take your work very seriously, but not so seriously, and don’t be afraid to joke on a daily basis;
- You are a team player who is ready for work or tasks that may be outside your comfort zone;
- You feel comfortable collaborating with other internal departments to create a positive company-wide team effort.
- It would be great if you had experience working with Office 365 (presentations & templates do pop up);
- We would consider it a plus if you had experience in creating digital art or in motion graphics;
- We would consider it a plus if you had previous experience in working in an in-house creative team.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY