Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,880 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 31.2 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of Atea Global Services we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team.
Job description, tasks
- Solid knowledge on how Authentication is working for different identity providers (LDAP, AAD, ADFS)
- Identifying problems reported by customer feedback and correcting them or referring to responsible persons
- Analyzing suggestions from Customers and passing this information to Stakeholders
- Analyze log files and Insights to proactively report on Issues that may occur
- Perform SQL Database migration from on premise to Cloud Infrastructure
- Help with on-boarding new Customers into the system
- Fluent English
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- IT Service Desk experience
- Knowledge and experience in SQL maintenance, monitoring
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure
- Using “Thinking outside of the box” approach as daily practice
- SQL certifications
- Microsoft Azure certifications
- An opportunity to join fast paced, quickly growing company
- Endless training opportunities (including thorough training in the 1st month at work)
- Constant knowledge growth in the chosen field – learn from the best professionals in the field
- Great and motivated colleagues in an international environment
- Company events (sports events, active social life)
- Very attractive and cozy office with free parking close to the city center
- What is Application Manager? Managing business applications and application packaging is a complicated and time consuming IT process as it needs a lot of steps, implementation techniques and development languages. The complexity of the process leaves room for mistakes which could cost you a lot of time and money. Atea Application Manager Online acts as a DML by organizing all software in a single location, including original files, installation and packaged media information. It allows System Center Configuration Manager 2012, current branch and all other deployment systems integration. Application Manager Online enables you to manage application entire life-cycle. All the way from Ordering, Discovery, User Acceptance Testing and Documentation processes, right through successful automatic deployment of the applications to your end users. If you want to join our team, please submit your CV and motivation letter preferably in English till 09/03/2018 indicating the position you are applying for.
Starting date ASAP