We’re hiring a
Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to be a part of our Next Generation Projects team.
The Technical Project Manager leads a temporary organisation established for the purpose of developing and improving the Atea IT through business and IT solutions. The Technical Project Manager understands that business value originates from a customer perspective and uses IT as a tool to enable business capabilities within Atea processes.
As professional development progress, the Technical Project Manager must attain the ability to manage increasingly complex projects. Projects may be executed in different delivery models such as Waterfall, Agile, or Hybrid. The Technical Project Manager must develop an awareness of how business processes and frameworks might impact the project set-up and execution.
- Maintain professional relationships with the stakeholders;
- Develop the assignment description (mission, deliverables, timing) and ensure that it is validated by the Requestor;
- Plan, organise, report and follow up the assignment in accordance with the approved assignment description;
- Carry out the work according to agreed scope, cost and time;
- Plan and manage activities related to Change Management, communication, organisational changes, competence and training requirements;
- Regularly report the plans, results and deviations (both task wise and financial);
- Manage and distribute the work to the staff within the scope of the assignment description.
- Professional experience not limited to projects. IT knowledge in general and basic knowledge of software engineering principles and process management. Some leadership experience, from facilitation or team management;
Demonstrate achievement of results (e.g. Assignment Follow Up (AFU) Be aware of and understand activities such as planning, organising, reporting and following up the assignment in accordance to the approved assignment description;
Demonstrate an understanding of how a matrix organisation is working and a general understanding of administrative processes;
Demonstrate capability of planning activities/tasks and delivering results according to plan;
General knowledge on the software development lifecycle, (specifically agile lifecycle management.).
Extra points for:
- Any certificates within Project Management, ITIL and/or Safe/Scrum
- PM experience within eCommerce, Supply Change Management & ITSM (especially ServiceNow)
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
2300.00 – 3600.00 EUR