We’re hiring a
Technical Project Manager – Digital Identity Management
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager in Digital Identity Management to be a part of our Atea Group IT team.
You will be a member of an innovative and development-oriented environment where your agile approach will ensure highly professional deliveries on practical solutions with latest technologies.
With your strong business understanding you’ll collaborate and ensure that business requirements are described, estimated, planned and developed.
Are you up for IT?
- Managing assigned project staff, including allocation of staff resources, delegating, scheduling and prioritizing of staff workloads
- Controlling the results of each team member to ensure successful project delivery within the constraints of scope, deadline and quality
- Developing the main project plan and other associated plans for the project, working with stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining communication at all levels across the organization to facilitate smooth and effective delivery of projects
- You have several documented years of experience with complex IT-Projects;
- You are comfortable in a structured environment with agile approach to project management;
- You have a solid business and technical understanding with the ability to learn new stuff.
- You are an extrovert team player with good communication skills both verbal and written;
- Your ambitious and strive to deliver quality at agreed time and budget;
- You have good analytic skills and have a pragmatic approach to challenges;
- You are a certified Scrum Master and may also have a Prince2 certification;
- Experience in task management system like Jira is plus;
- Cooperation – building a positive working relationship with your colleagues in Atea;
- Ability to work with minimal structure and management.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
2500 – 3000 EUR