Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,504 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 24.6 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to company extensive development plans we are inviting to join our team!
Job description, tasks
- Oversight and management of Controlling team and their day-to-day operations
- Motivate, encourage communication, and create an inspiring team environment
- Substite employees during their sick-leave
- Train new employees in controlling tasks
- Strategic development of Controlling team with clear team goals
- Ensure account accuracy by reconciling transactions; investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Ensure proper escalation of issues to higher management
- Pro-actively bring forward and follow up on process improvement initiatives
- Monitor team performance and report on results
- Ensure compliance to Company policies and procedures
- University degree in accounting or finance can be in progress; ACCA qualification will be considered as advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience in controlling or 3 years of experience in finance, audit or similar field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Previous experience in management position will be considered an advantage
- Very strong analytical thinking and ability to be flexible
- IT literacy. Good Excel skills and good understanding of ERP systems
- Ability to learn fast and eagerness to acquire new knowledge
- Excellent English language skills
- Highly responsible, punctual person who pays attention to details
- Friendly and open personality with great leadership skills
- Stress tolerance
- Great and motivated colleagues, true international experience
- Very attractive office environment
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to gain unique experience of a lifetime
- Parking next to the office and close to the city center
- If you want to join our team, please submit your CV and motivation letter preferably in English.