Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,880 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 31.2 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of Atea Global Services we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team.
Job description, tasks
- Handling incoming telephone calls and emails from our customers
- System troubleshooting
- Other Service Desk duties that are required
- Fluent Swedish and English
- Goal oriented and very accurate personality
- Good communicator and coordinator
- Active interest in IT field
- Flexibility combined with an innovative approach
- Using “Thinking outside of the box” approach as daily practice
- A real challenger spirit
- Customer Service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Exchange
- Familiarity with Citrix Environments, Active Directory
- An opportunity to join fast paced, quickly growing company
- Endless training opportunities (including thorough training in the 1st month at work)
- Constant knowledge growth in the chosen field – learn from the best professionals in the field
- Great and motivated colleagues in an international environment
- Company events (sports events, active social life)
- Very attractive and cozy office with free parking close to the city center
- If you want to join our team, please submit your CV and motivation letter preferably in English till 23/02/2018 indicating the position you are applying for.
Starting date ASAP