We’re hiring a
We are looking for a Solution Architect to be a part of our Group IT team.
A solution architect is responsible for the design of one or more applications or services within an organization, and is typically part of a solution development team. Solution architect must have a balanced mix of technical and business skills, and will often work with an enterprise architect for strategic direction. The main focus is on the technical decisions being made regarding the solution and how they impact the business outcomes. The rest of the development team will then use the information to implement the solution.
- How technology can be used to solve a given business problem;
- Which framework, platform, or tech-stack can be used to create a solution;
- How the application will work, what the modules will be used, and how they interact with each other;
- How things will scale for the future and how they will be maintained
- Figuring out the risk in third-party frameworks/platforms;
- Finding a solution to a business problem;
- Perform assessment and analyses on country IT Demands to be presented in IT Architecture Council;
- Describe and implement common IT tools and methods;
- Contribute to design and build Enterprise Architecture by gathering information from Area landscape.
- Strong technical background and advanced understanding of technical principles and practices;
- Understanding of technical development environments;
- Understanding of business to technology mapping;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good with documentation;
- Team management experience from direct reports to matrix management;
- Scrum, Agile or Kanban methodology;
- ITIL Foundation;
- Experience in different Service Desk tools;
- Understanding of Lean techniques, value stream mapping, CTQ;
- “Lean IT” and “TOGAF” certificate or practical experience.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
3592.36 – 4472.12 EUR Gross