We’re hiring a
We are looking for a SharePoint Developer to be a part of our Group IT team.
As a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements;
- Setting tasks and development goals;
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements;
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#;
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications;
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies;
- Testing and debugging code. Reviewing website interface and software stability;
- Troubleshooting software issues;
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications;
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
- MOSS or WSS certification (preferable)
- Previous experience as a SharePoint Developer;
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks;
- High-level coding skills.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
2859.22 EUR – 3592.36 EUR