We’re hiring a
We are looking for a Product Owner to be a part of our Atea Digital Services Operations team.
In this role you’d have the chance to represent Atea Digital Services Operation teams in meetings with vendors and internal meetings, as well as own and push our goals on a wider scale.
If daily communications and coordination with team managers/technicians and control of timely delivery based on a contracts sounds like an exciting challenge to you then do consider applying!
- Follow up of services being provided for us and ensure quality;
- Ensure contract delivery and lead and secure, issues, improvements, complains, statuses, follow-ups according to units set goals;
- Be accountable for having Continues Service Improvement weekly meetings with Client our partners;
- Be responsible for technical escalations and addressing those to responsible teams. Following up and coordination for delivery and reporting;
- Active participation in development of new services;
- Active participation in evaluation and measurement of service performance. Reporting to management on all identified issues, problems around service deliverables;
- Responsible for fulfilling contractual SLAs in areas of responsibility;
- Making sure that all services are delivered in time following general Service Level Agreement stated in contracts;
- Close cooperation with direct manager – execute planning, strategy and steering projects.
- IT or Business Management relevant education;
- Fluent English language (Speaking and Writing – C1 level);
- Good understanding of IT processes, Change management, Incident management;
- Very good communication and negotiation skills;
- High level of responsibility;
- Good planning and self-management skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Very good MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
- Knowledge of Microsoft products such as SCCM, Intune, Azure;
- Experience from vendor management and service desk;
- Experience from Digital workplace area.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
1860 – 3200 EUR