We’re hiring a
Service Level Manager
We are looking for a Service Level Manager to be a part of our Atea Managed Services Denmark team.
• Responsible for reporting and monitoring whether service levels are implemented and correct across AMS;
• Implement SLA and OLA;
• Create and maintain a consistent and integrated set of operational procedures for collaboration and integration of services in AMS by developing policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures;
• Help analyze areas for improvement/innovation regarding tools, data, roles and responsibilities and process integration across AMS;
• Collaborate with all stakeholders in AMS regarding alignment on process, roles and responsibility and data;
• Works closely with the Reporting Specialists regarding the tools, data, reports and definitions regarding the processes within SLM process responsibility.
• Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
• Attention to detail while keeping an overview;
• Confident in making decisions regarding the procedures in scope including service management data and supporting tools;
• Ability to describe procedure requirements and proposed process improvements;
• Ability to collaborate with parties in the AMS ecosystem in order to deploy operational procedure releases;
• Ability to work in a global team.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
1600 – 2500 EUR