We’re hiring a
Service Desk Application Manager
We are looking for a Service Desk Application Manager to be a part of our Service Desk team.
- Providing fast response time on application management, problems and monitoring events based on best practices and approved SOPs;
- Providing solution within SLA;
- Resolving major incidents, providing workarounds, and assisting in root cause analysis;
- Making sure that service management ticket update and follow-up quality and frequency are aligned with customers’ requirements, company policies and standards, and is oriented towards increasing overall service quality perception by Atea customers, colleagues across all Atea countries and other departments that are involved in overall service delivery;
- Constant knowledge development around the products and to be able at any time provide professional consultancy and problem solving;
- Creating Work Instructions and Knowledge Base articles so other teams are able to successfully and in good quality operate the customer environments in an effective manner;
- Provide application implementation support. Assist setup design, advise on installation and provide guidelines and routines associated;
- Deliver proactive support for optimization of the platform and its accuracy.
- Fluent English Language;
- ITIL Foundation Certification (preferable);
- IT education (preferable);
- At least 1 year experience in Service Desk or Operations;
- Ability to work night shifts.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY