We’re hiring a
Digital Experience Manager
We are looking for a Digital Experience Manager to be a part of our Group IT team.
Atea place importance in using both Intranets and Extranets. A well-designed and equipped intranet system can play a pivotal role in helping Atea to improve our employee experience, which in turn can also boost the customer experience. An intranet system provides a strict separation to what our clients can and cannot see. As for extranets, our investment in this platform is a commitment to our customers and provides a space to foster strong customer relations. “For business partners or suppliers, our extranet allows for easy data transfer and knowledge sharing, as well as an efficient way to collaborate and brainstorm on common tasks which saves time.
Initially, intranets and extranets were separate units of software, but this is no longer the case with the inhabit of the digital workplace, they should work together in harmony. This means there is no longer a need for complicated custom integration between the separate entities, yet the benefits of each are still present. As such we need to enhance our strategy and modernize our platforms to reach the digital benefit.
This role requires an advanced understanding on intranet/extranet and how to develop a sustainable, scalable, and efficient platform strategy and at the same time operate the existing environment. The ability to communicate to several stakeholders in the organizations such as Marketing, Salespeople, internal business units and Executive Stakeholders.
- Lead and manage a team to deliver IT services according to Business Requirements;
- Ensure delivery is consistent with agile processes across the team;
- Work effectively with Stakeholders, Product Owners, Project Managers and other key personnel and ensure delivery against agreed requirements and providing business value;
- Implement mechanisms to monitor, manage and provide progress on all delivery activities;
- Accountable for the on time and to quality delivery of projects within the unit;
- Responsible for the maintenance of internal support systems within the area of services;
- Responsible for protecting information resources by establishing, monitoring and operating them consistent with all policies, security standards and related procedures and processes;
- Create, implement and maintain a continuous improvement plan for deliveries and services;
- Reviewing and applying best practices to establish frameworks;
- To drive consistent technology standards and best practice approaches to establish frameworks consistent with and supportive of the company strategy;
- Collaborate with the appropriate functions and users to evaluate and identify technology platforms for delivering the company’s services;
- Responsible for their own work planning against objectives set in agreement with the Direct Manager.
- 5+ years similar experience or
- 5+ years experience in delivering IT services or
- 5+ years experience in team management or
- 2+ years experience in process management.
- Leadership and ability to work independently;
- High level of self-initiative;
- Understanding of business to technology mapping;
- Strong experience and understanding of IT technologies;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
3152.48 EUR – 3592.36 EUR