Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,880 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 31.2 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of Atea Global Services we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team.
Job description, tasks
- Participating, leading, organizing customer meetings
- Ensure that services are delivered in accordance with SLA
- Service Level monitoring and reporting
- Regular communication with existing and new customers
- Coordinate and control resources, priorities, work plans, and activities within the company
- Manage and support Continual Service Improvement of all services delivered by the company
- Previous work experience in IT at least 1 year
- Familiarity with Microsoft solutions
- Experience in IT Service Management and delivery
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in managing people, the confidence to communicate effectively
- Ability to interact efficiently with technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to gather technical information and translate for the business and stakeholders
- Problem solving mindset, and root cause identification skills
- Team player personality. Ability to achieve results by organizing and motivating people
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing and demanding environment
- Fluent English
- ITIL Certifications
- PRINCE2 Certifications
- Opportunity to join fast paced, quickly growing company
- Endless training opportunities (including thorough training in the 1st month at work)
- Constant knowledge growth in the chosen field – learn from the best professionals in the field
- Great and motivated colleagues in an international environment
- Company events (sports events, active social life)
- Very attractive and cozy office with free parking close to the city center
- If you want to join our team, please submit your CV and motivation letter preferably in English till 23/02/2018 indicating the position you are applying for.
Starting date ASAP