We’re hiring a
Director Integration Services
Are you passionate about delivering high quality services and a born leader?
Then we have a challenge for you! Atea is undergoing a major digital transformation and Atea Digital Services is driving this change. Modern companies’ systems must be adaptive and scalable with software and hardware solutions that ensure coherence between mobility, productivity and security without any discounts on a good user experience.
This is precisely our core mission, to make sure that the right information reaches to the right destination. Fast, secure, sustainable.
Your role in the team
You have the end-to-end responsibility for designing, building, and integrating new technology solutions and related infrastructure. Your areas of coverage include internal integrations (among the various Atea systems) as well as external (customers and vendors). You ensure effective communication and visibility into group offerings, changes, and challenges.
You are a natural leader and work between strategic and tactical boundaries. You drive the governance of key strategic partners and secure consistent delivery of Integration Services across Atea. You work closely with all stakeholders, project managers, suppliers, and other important functions within and outside Atea and play an active role in promoting digitalization.
Your main responsibilities:
- Provide strategic direction and oversight of Integration Services
- Work closely with the other departmental directors to plan, strategize, and ensure key initiatives are developed and completed
- Working with the ADS leadership team, set direction and vision for support for third-party, on premise, and cloud applications and services and how we utilize those as a showcase internally
- Advance the use of effective communication strategies such as dashboards and visual analytics
- Research current and new industry trends and technologies
- Identify opportunities for improvements, expansion, and/or reduction of services that meet the changing needs of the enterprise
What you will need:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- A minimum of 6 years of proven experience in similar position
- Demonstrated increasing level of responsibility in leadership roles
- Knowledge of Cloud-Service SLAs and vendor management, reporting applications, monitoring tools, Azure Integration Services, ServiceNow, disaster recovery and business continuity best practices
- Demonstrated experience with integration management technologies
- Demonstrated ability to apply best practices in project management and timely deliverables, and the ability to prioritize projects and manage resources
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements to enable support staff success in meeting the expectations of our internal and external clients
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
3590 – 4450 EUR