Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,880 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 31.2 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of Atea Global Services we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team.
Job description, tasks
- Patch management windows operating system servers
- Maintenance and design of patch management systems
- Quality check of system and backup logs on servers
- Quality check coordination
- Previous experience with server handling in large environments
- Knowledge of ILO/DREC/CIMC for remote management of servers
- Great communication, coordination skills and experience with customer support handling
- Experience with vmware vcenter and Hyper-V SCVMM
- Knowledge in Windows server operating systems
- IT education and sertification
- Norwegian language skills
- A fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Cozy office with free parking close to the city center
- Unique working experience
- Ability to grow professionally with and within the company
- Kind and friendly colleagues
- Company events (sports events, active social life)
- Atea Cloud has modern operating centers in Drammen and Trondheim, with several datacenters around in Norway. As a key player in the market, Atea have close cooperation with our suppliers and unique access to product specialists. Together with consultants in Atea office in Riga to create a strong team for support and operations services for IT infrastructure in Norway. If you would like to joing our team, please apply with attached CV preferably in English.