We’re hiring a
Senior Software Developer
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to be a part of our Software Development team.
- Designing, developing and implementing custom software and database application capabilities for a variety of legacy and modernized systems with limited oversight.
- Acts as a member of a product team supporting teammates and collaborating with a do what it takes attitude to ensure product and team success.
- Provide significant improvements to the product(s) being supported
- Active participation in release and sprint planning, artifact creation, demonstrations and retrospectives and solution releases.
• 5+ years of developing and implementing systems at scale.
• Strong understanding of computer science concepts
• Strong understanding of distributed systems, operating systems, networking, databases, security, and analytics
• Hands on experience and accountability architecting, designing, implementing and delivering large scale distributed systems
• Hands on experience with CI/CD, design reviews, code reviews, TDD, unit testing, integration/system testing, monitoring, alerting, agile development practices
• Strong knowledge of Windows ecosystem
• Understanding of cloud platforms and providers, real work experience of Azure (PaaS)
• Knowledge of system integrations with platforms; examples: NoSQL db or Redis Cache
• Experience writing Rest APIs and microservices-based applications
• Knowledge of database modeling, data structure principles, techniques, and best practices.
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and environments while being able to see and present the “big picture”
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management skills and organizational skills
• Experience working with and implementing microservices, GraphQL, protocol buffers
• Ability to optimize the performance of code.
• Understanding of security frameworks such as Oauth2 and OpenID
• Working with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, or other technologies.
• Extensive experience with the Microsoft Azure Cloud Environment
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
3000 – 4300 EUR