We’re hiring a
We are looking for a Senior Developer/Architect to be a part of our Software Development team.
- Designing, developing and implementing custom software and database application capabilities for a variety of legacy and modernized systems with limited oversight.
- Acts as a member of a product team supporting teammates and collaborating with a do what it takes attitude to ensure product and team success.
- Provide significant improvements to the product(s) being supported
- Active participation in release and sprint planning, artifact creation, sprint testing, regression testing, demonstrations and retrospectives and solution releases.
• 5+ years of developing and implementing systems at scale.
• Strong understanding of computer science concepts
• Strong understanding of distributed systems, operating systems, networking, databases, security, and analytics
• Hands on experience and accountability architecting, designing, implementing and delivering large scale distributed systems
• Hands on experience with CI/CD, design reviews, code reviews, TDD, unit testing, integration/system testing, monitoring, alerting, agile development practices
• Strong knowledge of Windows ecosystem
• Understanding of cloud platforms and providers, real work experience of Azure (PaaS)
• Knowledge of system integrations with platforms; examples: NoSQL db or Redis Cache
• Experience writing Rest APIs and microservices-based applications
• Experience and knowledge of domain-driven design, microservices architecture and Agile development
• Database Architecture knowledge (e.g., SQL Server, DB2)
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and environments while being able to see and present the “big picture”
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management skills and organizational skills
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
3000 – 4300 EUR