Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,880 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 31.2 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of Atea Global Services we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team.
Job description, tasks
- Customer environment scanning and auditing
- Reporting and providing consultancy about the risks found
- Providing imprudent in environment related to Anti-malware policies
- Microsoft and 3rd party application patch identification and evaluation
- Patch release planning and execution
- Incident and problem solving connected with patch installations
- Fluent English
- Experience in Vulnerability management and remediation action recommendation, coordination and assistance
- Knowledge of Application life-cycle management
- Client workstation patch management experience
- Understanding of security and data protection
- Understanding of release management processes according to ITIL
- 70-697 – Configuring Windows Devices (Or 70-687; 70-688)
- CFR-210_E -CyberSec 1st Responder: Threat Detection, Response
- An opportunity to join fast paced, quickly growing company
- Endless training opportunities (including thorough training in the 1st month at work)
- Constant knowledge growth in the chosen field – learn from the best professionals in the field
- Great and motivated colleagues in an international environment
- Company events (sports events, active social life)
- Very attractive and cozy office with free parking close to the city center
- If you want to join our team, please submit your CV and motivation letter preferably in English till 27/04/2018 indicating the position you are applying for.
Starting date ASAP