We’re hiring a
SAP Solution Architect
We are looking for a SAP Solution Architect to be a part of our SAP Center of Excellence.
The role of a SAP Solution Architect is to ensure both the technical and business connection across the platform.
- Design, develop, and analyze overall architecture
- Lead and organize developments for solutions across functional areas
- Research and recommend technology to improve the current systems in support of organization’s strategic vision.
- Understand the customers business processes and the system functionality to design improved business processes and transactions and make the required configuration changes to the system.
- Analyzes the current SAP architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvement such as enhancing business processes, expanding capacity, reducing time & cost, and increasing overall effectiveness
- Responsible for translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or relevant technical field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working as SAP Solution Architect Previous experience in a Technical Role (ABAP Development, Basis, S/4HANA etc.) with extensive hands on experience is preferred
- Demonstrated capability to analyze business processes, functional and technical requirements and deliver effective and efficient business process improvements.
- Has good knowledge of SAP’s product portfolio and technology solution and has in-depth understanding of SAP and integrated peripheral systems
- Experience in architecting, deploying, and the operation of SAP solutions.
- Cross functional experience with SAP modules is required.
- Goal oriented, getting the job done in a positive, reliable and encouraging manner
- Must be fluent in English (Spoken and written)
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
4330 – 4880 EUR