We’re hiring a
SAP Service Delivery Manager
We are looking for a SAP Service Delivery Manager to be a part of our SAP Center of Excellence.
Operating under the managerial authority of Global Business Support (GBS), Atea Digital Services.
Within the service family for Application Services, the SAP Service Delivery service line is realizing projects and service support on SAP applications for Atea Group’s Business Units and functional lines .
We are looking for a motivated SAP Service Delivery Manager with a good basic functional and technical knowledge of an SAP application
You will be part of the ADS Business Services team, reporting to the CIO. As a SDM, you will be involved in the keep it running and evolutive maintenance of one or more SAP solutions, in follow up projects on the SAP solutions in your scope. An SDM is the end-to-end responsible person for the applicative and infrastructure service delivered by ADS.
Besides managing existing SAP solutions, you will also be involved in initiatives for extending the current scope of the SAP CoE. When a new opportunity is identified, you will need to startup the first contacts and through an assessment define a proposal. When the proposal will be validated by our business unites, you will need to lead the transition and setup the new service of the SAP solution integrated in the delivery.
As SDM you will need to :
- define and follow up Service Level Agreements (SLA) with respect to the requirements of the business.
- Ensure the availability of the application and the continuity of the support services
- Coordinate internally in Atea the contribution of different service lines to the final service of the application (middleware, BI team, Datacenter, …)
- Define and manage the budget of the SAP application
- Manage the purchasing of licenses and external service needed for your service of the application
- Manage the quality of your service and report on it in monthly service reporting to our business unites and the ADS management
- Initiate actions to improve continuously your service
- Manage the monthly releases of our application and ensure projects go live without disturbing the service of the application
- Ensure the incident management performance meets the SLA
- Keep an overview of the overall solution of your SAP application relying on the SAP functional Domain Leads you will have at your disposal
- Ensure being the entry point for all infrastructure matters of your application
- Ensure to be Income compliant for the full scope of your SAP application
- You have a university degree or equivalent through experience
- You have good knowledge of functional analysis and defect management across multiple SAP modules like SD, MM, PS, CS, FI, CO
- You have worked as SDM or operations manager for an SAP support organization already
- You are familiar with criteria’s and processes of handover of SAP rollout projects into operations
- You have experience in growing and developing a support team
- Knowledge of S4HANA and the SAP HANA capabilities
- You are interested in the SAP product as ERP solution and have notions of the technical concept behind the SAP solution
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in developing new scopes
- You have an experience in the management of a team and are familiar with ITIL processes
- You have capabilities to challenge your customers and vendors
- You are motivated to develop your career as an internal SAP SDM in the ADS
- You are fluent in English
- You have good communication skills, and you are customer oriented
- You are a team player and like to take initiatives
- You are flexible and stress resilient
- You are familiar with change impact analysis and regression testing
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
3600 – 4740 EUR