We’re hiring a
SAP PI S4/HANA Lead
We are looking for a SAP PI S4/HANA Lead to be a part of our SAP CoE team.
The lead PI/PO role is responsible for ensuring that core SAP PI/PO configuration and associated developments are designed, built & deployed according to SAP best practice.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Lead Fit/Gap workshops within the PI/PO workstream by executing SAP best practices scope items.
- Documentation of Fit/GAP workshops: Functional requirement specification and functional specifications for WRICEF objects
- Responsible for delivering multiple parallel running project changes and fixes in the SAP PI environment for all SAP Systems in our landscape.
- Delivering interfaces between SAP and Non-SAP systems that combine business processes with software SAP development tools.
- Responsibility for key strategic and operational solution design decisions within the PI/PO area
- Defining, managing and planning the work activity for the workstream. Proactively manage, monitor and report on executional deliverables
- Support migration team with the migration of objects (master and transactional)
- Defining test cases for test cycles, and managing test execution during test phases
- Analysis of application incidents and change requests within PI/PO stream and design & document appropriate solutions.
- Ensure Solution documentation is kept up to date
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience as functional SAP PI/PO consultant with end-to-end technical development and implementation experience.
- Minimum 2 years S/4HANA project implementations or support as PI/PO functional consultant
- Advanced knowledge of SAP BTP (Business Technology Platform) and SAP CPI (Cloud Platform Integration)
- Overall understanding of SAP enterprise system landscape and knowledge of basic business processes and objects of analytics for modules MM, SD, LE, FI, AP, AR, etc.
- Experience working with SAP activate methodology and best practices.
- Extensive experience in the core PI/PO designing, mappings and interface configuration (e.g. routing rules, SAP PI/PO standard adapters, connections to SAP backend systems).
- Experience with Extending and customizing of Integration Flows in SAP CPI, Extending and customizing of standard integration in SAP Hybris products
- Fairly knowledge of SAP PI/PO B2B Add-on / EDI adapters (e.g. EDI adapter configuration, additional B2B tools included, including specific data transfer protocols like AS2, oFTP);
- Good knowledge of the most used PI/PO adapters: IDoc_AAE, RFC, File, SFTP, JDBC, Mail, REST, SOAP, JMS
- Experience with SAP C4C Field service management
- Experience with Inhouse repair process
- Experience with SAP Multi Resource Scheduling
- Experience working with Solution manager 7.2 and Focus build is beneficial.
- Minimum of 3 Years’ experience in the Professional Service Industry
- Must also be fluent in English (Spoken & written)
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
3700 EUR – 4400 EUR