We’re hiring a
SAP PI Integration Developer
We are looking for a SAP PI Integration Developer to be a part of our SAP Center of Excellence.
In this position you will provide integration software technical expertise for OMS system integration project.
- The design, development, and deployment of the interface and integration points configured in the SAP Process Orchestration (PO) / Process Integration (PI) platform.
- Expertise in designing Interface solution based on Functional Spec, and also reviewing technical specifications, do hands on development in SAP PI/PO System.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration requirements.
- Adhere to documented design and development patterns and standards.
- Develop and execute sprint and regression level testing.
- Resolve defects associated with any assigned development uncovered in Sprint Testing, SIT or UAT.
- Execute system integration testing and document test results.
- Participant in Sprint Planning and Review Meetings.
- Escalate issues and risks to the Project management team.
- Support business and IT stakeholders during E2E testing and post-production support.
- Relevant experience in Middleware technologies.
- Relevant experience in developing SAP PI
- Experience in designing and configuring interfaces in different versions of SAP PI (SAP PI 7.31 or similar version)
- Familiar with different monitoring tools like Component Monitoring, Message Monitoring, Performance Monitoring, Cache Monitoring etc
- Extensively worked on different Adapters (REST, JDBC, HTTP, IDoc, RFC, File, XI, SOAP, WS and JMS).
- Experience in Providing estimations for SAP PI or other related middleware technology
- Demonstrate ability to understand business problems and articulate a technical solution
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write technical documents.
- Familiar with Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
1820 – 4300 EUR