We’re hiring a
RPA Service Delivery Manager
We are looking for a RPA Service Delivery Manager to be a part of our RPA Center of Excellence.
Operating under the managerial authority of Global Business Support (GBS), Atea Digital Services.
Within the service family for Application Services, the RPA Service Delivery service line is realizing projects and service support on RPA and automations for Atea Group’s Business Units and functional lines .
We are looking for a motivated RPA Service Delivery Manager with a good basic functional and technical knowledge of RPA and automation
- Set up and manage the Robotic Process Automation Center of Excellence (CoE);
- Lead discovery, development, migration, and support teams;
- Define and follow up Service Level Agreements (SLA), KPI’s and governance with respect to the requirements of the business;
- Ensure the availability of the RPA delivery and the continuity of the support services;
- Coordinate internally in Atea the contribution of different service lines to the final service of the application (middleware, BI team, Datacenter, …);
- Define and manage the budget of the RPA Delivery;
- Manage the purchasing of licenses and external service needed for your service of the application;
- Manage the quality of your service and report on it in monthly service reporting to our business unites and the ADS management;
- Initiate actions to improve continuously your service;
- Manage the monthly releases of our application and ensure projects go live without disturbing the service of the application;
- Ensure the incident management performance meets the SLA;
- Ensure being the entry point for all infrastructure matters of your area.
- Must have 4-6 years’ supervisory\Lead experience with a minimum of 1-2 years in RPA;
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA) experience (strategy, deployment, maintenance production support);
- Strong working knowledge in the usage and functionality of the RPA software preferably UIPath (Minimum 2- 3 years);
- Change Management leadership skills required.
Any of the following will be considered a benefit:
- Any Process optimization background (LEAN, Six Sigma);
- Experience in the management of a team and are familiar with ITIL processes;
- Familiarity with change impact analysis and regression testing;
- Ability to collaborate, influence and gain commitment from multiple stakeholders;
- Strong project management skills.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
3592 EUR – 4451 EUR