We’re hiring a
Robotic Process Automation Developer
We are looking for a Robotic Process Automation Developer to be a part of our Automation Expert Team.
- Performing development of assigned automation projects based on, but not limited to, following technology and tools:
UiPath platform, Visual Basic, Visual Basic for Applications, PowerShell, Visual Studio, Microsoft Power Automate;
- Performing development of front office robots and back office robots and performing necessary maintenance and troubleshooting tasks;
- Updating development management system user stories and cards assigned to Consultant with latest status on regular basis;
- Closely working with RPA Analysts to document automated processes and provide robot documentation;
- Work together with RPA support specialists to handle automation exceptions;
- Taking part in RPA and other automation implementation in production and working closely with business to ensure, that automation matches the expectations.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken;
- Experience in working with RPA technologies (preferable UiPath);
- .NET knowledge;
- Professional, responsible, flexible, and innovative;
- Goal-oriented and accurate;
- Good communicator and coordinator;
- Proactive problem solver;
- Familiarity with programming concepts.
Any of the following will be considered a benefit:
- UiPath Developer Foundation Level 1;
- UiPath Developer Advanced Level 2;
- UiPath Orchestrator;
- Any other automation tool knowledge.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
1300 – 1800 EUR