Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,880 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 31.2 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of Atea Global Services we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team.
Job description, tasks
- You will liaise between business owners, project managers, design teams, operations teams, and our partners. Communicating between all key stakeholders to ensure the smooth and successful implementation of new services, executed to high quality standards
- You will ensure Service Management procedures are established and documented that align with ITIL best practice, and provide the capability to measure, and maintain performance of the service post launch to promote continual improvement
- Be part of the Service Operations function which is responsible for end to end Service Management processes in collaboration with multiple partners and suppliers, across various disciplines including Network and IT Operations
- Liaising with internal technical subject matter experts and business owners of key platforms and processes you will ensure end to end Service Assurance requirements are met
- Coordinate with other department managers on larger projects
- Monitor and manage multiple projects while maintaining quality guidelines
- Develop transition approach, project plan, resource plan, in agreement with all stakeholders
- Run regular transition reviews with project team members and stakeholders to assess progress, identify project key risks, concerns, issues and take appropriate actions to resolve them
- Escalate project issues and scope changes to the relevant stakeholders on a needed basis
- Conduct readiness assessment based on relevant acceptance criteria after each project phase, ensuring key milestones and deliverables sign-off
- Strong knowledge in project management and training/coaching individuals
- Experience in managing complex company transformation projects
- People management experience
- Strong leadership, negotiation and presentation skills, adaptability to change, initiative
- Good analytical and organizational skills with ability to work under time pressure in a changing environment
- Understanding of Azure Cloud technology
- Prince2 or other project management framework knowledge
- ITIL foundation and ITIL Service Transition
- MS Server and SCCM certification
- Unique opportunity to work with the world’s biggest companies, in different areas of business
- Opportunity to participate in global, cross country, enterprise-level project
- Constant knowledge growth in the chosen field – learn from the best professionals in the field
- Great and motivated colleagues in an international environment
- Company events (sports events, active social life)
- Very attractive and cozy office with free parking close to the city center
- If you want to join our team, please submit your CV and motivation letter preferably in English indicating the position you are applying for till 23/02/2018.
Starting date ASAP