Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,880 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 31.2 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of Atea Global Services we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team.
Job description, tasks
- Fast, accurate and timely data entry
- Entering customer sales orders into system taking into account customer specific instructions
- Monitoring sales orders
- Responding to Supplier and Customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner as well as day to day communication with customers
- Coordinating with Suppliers regarding invoicing and discrepancies
- Creating and maintaining procurement related written documentation
- Ensuring compliance to Company policies and procedures
- Updating systems according to latest information
- Attention to details, accurate and precise personality, stable performance
- Open personality with great communication skills
- English skills with C1 level or higher
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of MS Office programs and basic computer skills
- Patience to follow directions and procedures
- Ability to work independently
- Previous experience in data administration
- Experience working in a shared services centre setting
- A fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Cozy office with free parking close to the city center
- Unique working experience
- Ability to grow professionally with and within the company
- Kind and friendly colleagues
- Company events (sports events, active social life)
- Office working hours
- If you are interested in such position within our Shared Services Center, please apply below with a CV in English. Thank you!