We’re hiring a
We are looking for a “Problem Manager” to be a part of our “Incident Management” team.
Are you looking for trouble? No, really! Are you an expert in looking at issues and finding the root cause of a problem, then you are most certainly our next Problem Manager!
We are the leading IT company in the Nordics and the Baltics managing IT operations for a number of global customers from our office in Riga. You will be investigating possible problems in the service and you will help both us and the customers become more successful in managing their IT solutions. You will be a part of a dynamic team where there’s room for quirky thinkers and visionary managers. Your tasks will be proactive and you will be expected to manage priorities on your own.
Apply today and help us sniff out the problems!
- Manage Problems, to ensure that these are diagnosed, logged and escalated to appropriate and consistent quality standards;
- Ensure that gap remediation or proactive actions are registered, documented and completed;
- Produce Problem highliting reports on recurring issues and issues not being resolved;
- Produce trends analysis of recurring Problems/Incidents roduce trends analysis of recurring Problems/Incidents;
- Attend Customer meetings, review SLA or Problem Management performance;
- Participate in IM Teams meetings with customers and support groups to review recurring Problems and press for final resolutions or perform escalation;
- Fluency in English both written and spoken;
- A process mindset;
- A communicative personality;
Any of the following will be considered a benefit:
- ITIL Foundation;
- CompTIA A+.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY