We’re hiring a
We are looking for a Problem Manager to be a part of our Incident Management Team.
Are you looking for trouble? No, really! Are you an expert in looking at issues and finding the root cause of a problem, then you are most certainly our next Problem Manager!
We are the leading IT company in the Nordics and the Baltics managing IT operations for a number of global customers from our office in Riga. You will be investigating possible problems in the service and you will help both us and the customers become more successful in managing their IT solutions. You will be a part of a dynamic team where there’s room for quirky thinkers and visionary managers. Your tasks will be proactive and you will be expected to manage priorities on your own.
Apply today and help us sniff out the problems!
• Ensure that gap remediation or proactive actions are registered, documented and completed in a timely manner;
• Produce trends analysis of recurring Problems/Incidents – extract trends on Incident types, Customer types, key problem
areas, depts, hardware types etc;
• Participate in IM Teams meetings with customers and support groups to review recurring Problems and press for final
resolutions or perform escalation;
• Produce Problem highlighting reports on recurring issues and issues not being resolved;
• Delivering & managing high standard communications across Customers and SDBU to ensure that Problems are dealt with
priority and according to customer needs, providing regular communications to Customers across the organization;
• Attend Customer meetings, review SLA or Problem Management performance;
• Owning and maintaining the Problem Management Process for the IM team according to current ITIL standards;
• Regularly reporting work progress to direct management as per agreement;
• Making sure that improvement and automation initiatives are brought up to and discussed with direct management for
review, prioritization and implementation;
• In cooperation with direct manager participating in service development and improvement projects;
• Assist the IM team members in maintaining a good service towards the customers.
• Previous experience working in similar position;
• Unparalleled process mindset;
• Excellent English skills both written and oral;
• Goal oriented and accurate;
• Flexible, manageable, adaptable, versatile;
• High communication skills.
Any of the following will be considered a benefit:
• Higher education would be an advantage (preferably IT related);
• ITIL Foundation (preferable);
• Comptia A+ (preferable);
• Microsoft Certification (preferable).
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY