We’re hiring a
Operations Network Specialist
We are looking for a “Insert Job title here” to be a part of our “insert team name here” team.
If we would need to describe this position in a nutshel then Incident Management is much like being a lifeguard on the beach overseeing the IT Support Model. It can be reactive or proactive, meaning that when a customer faces a major incident our incident managers will need to act and take certain steps, and during the rest of the time they will be making sure that it’s “safe to swim”.
In this position, you would be responsible for ensuring customer processes are up to date, analysis ticket trends, weekly meetings with customers and other parties, guiding and controlling the reactive part of the Incident Management process and much more.
Are you up for being an IT lifeguard?
- Data Center & enterprise network environment on-going administration;
- 1st and 3nd level network incident troubleshooting and problem solving;
- Implementing network changes, assisting with network-related service requests;
- Keeping network documentation up to date.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken;
- Experience in large-scale network operations;
- Cisco CCNA certification or equivalent knowledge as a minimum, CCNP or equivalent knowledge preferred;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, IP subnetting routing, switching, network monitoring & management;
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with network security;
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with routers and switches;
- Good troubleshooting skills and a structured approach to work;
- Keen on learning and development with an ability to work independently;
- Ability and willingness to work in shifts;
Any of the following will be considered a benefit:
- Other network-related certifications;
- Knowledge of or experience with Cisco Wireless solutions;
- Knowledge of or experience with Check Point solutions;
- Knowledge of or experience with F5 solutions;
- Understanding of ITIL principles;
- Team coordination experience.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
1400 – 2800 EUR