Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,880 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 31.2 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of Atea Global Services we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team.
Job description, tasks
- People Manager for Team leaders for Operations & Backup
- Manage performance KPI’s for each team
- Manage performance for contracted services purchased between Atea DK & Atea Global services
- Support Continual Improvement Services & LEAN principles
- Escalation point for Atea DK management for all agreed services
- Define clear goals and pipelines
- Identify and secure additional billable tasks
- Enable lift n shift activities between countries
- Basic technical knowledge of IT Operations
- At least 1 year experience in Operational excellence, Project management or similar role
- At least 2 years experience in a management role
- Continuous Improvement mindset with a track-record of successful operational excellence/ process improvement projects
- Understanding the basics of ITIL
- Experience working in international environment
- Excellent English language knowledge
- Strive for excellence, perfection and quality improvements
- Flexible personality with systematic, analytical thinking
- Effective and quick problem solving skills along with decision making
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Unique experience in an international company and challenging projects
- Possibility to show your full professional capacity
- Multicultural and friendly environment
- Company events throughout the year
- Modern office with free parking close to the city center
- If you feel that this could be THE job for You and you possess many if not all of the requirements, send in your CV and boost your career in a company that could be The Place 2 Be for You!
Starting date ASAP