We’re hiring a
MS Dynamics CRM Business Analyst / Functional Consultant
We are looking for a MS Dynamics CRM Business Analyst / Functional Consultant to be a part of our ADS SE Customer Services team.
In this role you would be working in a Team that delivers solutions for over 1000 users and governs applications. You would work with anything from small releases to large scale projects.
- Communication with an organization’s Stakeholders;
- Gathering and prioritization of requirements;
- Implementation of Dynamics 365 solutions;
- Administration of Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer services, Marketing applications;
- No-code/low-code development tasks in Dynamics 365;
- Working with MS Power Automate / MS Power Apps (supporting existing ones and developing new ones).
For this job, we’d want you to know Dynamics 365 model-driven applications and data-modeling principles, plus knowledge in how to configure Microsoft Power Platform. Ideally, you have experience working with an organization’s stakeholders to gather requirements and implement Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Fluent English language;
- 2 years of experience with/customizing MS Dynamics 365 applications (Sales and Customer Service on admin level, no-code/low-code development);
- Knowledge and practical experiences of MS Power Automate / MS Power Apps;
- MS certificates for Dynamics 365 Functional consultant and / or Business Analyst on Intermediate level (PL-200).
Advantageous if you have experience in:
- Dynamics 365 Marketing;
- Microsoft Customer Insights;
- API Integrations with Dynamics 365 platform/Dataverse;
- Canvas Power Apps.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
3000 – 3300 EUR