We’re hiring a
Mid-Senior QA Specialist
Atea Digital Services has recently been established as the home of all IT professionals in Atea. Spread across Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Latvia and Lithuania, we team-up in cross functional teams to deliver and create value aiming to build The Place To Be for Atea customers, employees and society.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities for three QA specialists;
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Collaborate with development team and business teams to understand requirements;
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve test process;
- Defining the scope for test automation and supporting the automation activities in the area;
- Keep good software validation traceability record and identification.
- Practical experience in test planning for new and existing features: functional testing, non-functional testing (UI, cross-browser, accessibility), regression testing and integration testing (3+ years);
- Practical experience with setting up test environments;
- A good and effective communicator with development teams and project managers;
- Experience in bug reports and error descriptions in a systematic way;
- Practical experience in documentation and user guides;
It would be beneficial if you have:
- Experience with performance testing or the Leapwork testing automation platform.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
2700 – 3200 EUR