We’re hiring a
Microsoft Program Incentives Manager
We are looking for a Microsoft Program Incentives Manager to be a part of our Microsoft Proliferation team.
In this position, you would be needed to structure on a central level the earning capabilities, streamline processes and digest all of the changes within Microsoft that Atea could leverage to increase profitability.
- Help the Atea countries maximize the benefits of the Microsoft incentive and funding programs;
- Keep continuously up to date on changes around incentives and funding programs;
- Get the information out to the countries in a good and simple way. This includes reading a lot documentation and then extracting the most important parts;
- Hold training sessions and information meetings, build intent workshops, track progress, come up with a plan on how to execute on a process level;
- Advisory support for more complex scenarios on a customer level;
- Actively participate in the pipeline planning process with the virtual sales and to prioritize accounts by revenue and products;
- Regular status reporting and project health measuring;
- Track and report progression in different Microsoft systems and portals.
- Ability collect, consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources;
- Good analytical skills, structured approach to work and attention to detail;
- Proactive “can-do” attitude and professional behavior;
- Able to work in dynamic environment, adopt to changing priorities and demands;
- Must be able to work independently, as well as part of an international team;
- Excellent English verbal and written skills;
- Good MS Office skills.
One of the following would be ideal to have:
- 2 years of experience in delivering IT services;
- 2 years of experience in licensing, incentive management;
- 2 years of experience in process management.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
1800 – 2100 EUR