Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,880 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 31.2 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of Atea Global Services we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team.
Job description, tasks
- To be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of IT systems, hardware and software and related infrastructure
- To participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure
- To ensure that system, hardware, operating systems, software systems adhere to company values
- To gain effective experience of installing systems and correcting errors to ensure trouble-free technical support for the employees
- Fluent English
- Ensuring that all automation software, scripts and solutions are properly documented and communicated to department managers and team leads for implementation into operation
- In cooperation with direct manager participating in service development and improvement projects
- Ensuring high attention and involvement in escalations, major incidents, crises and problem cases, as well as VIP requests and urgent assignments
- Performing troubleshooting as required. Report to Senior System Administrators any issues that might lead to critical IT infrastructure failure
- Implementing, installing, configuring, monitoring, troubleshooting and evaluating existing and new Microsoft Windows server operating systems
- Following procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse
- Following procedures for backup and restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications
- ITIL Certifications
- Microsoft Certifications
- An opportunity to join fast paced, quickly growing company
- Endless training opportunities (including thorough training in the 1st month at work)
- Constant knowledge growth in the chosen field – learn from the best professionals in the field
- Great and motivated colleagues in an international environment
- Company events (sports events, active social life)
- Very attractive and cozy office with free parking close to the city center
- If you want to join our team, please submit your CV and motivation letter preferably in English indicating the position you are applying for.
Starting date ASAP