We’re hiring a
We are looking for a Incident Manager to be a part of our Incident Management team.
If we would need to describe this position in a nutshel then Incident Management is much like being a lifeguard on the beach overseeing the IT Support Model. It can be reactive or proactive, meaning that when a customer faces a major incident our incident managers will need to act and take certain steps, and during the rest of the time they will be making sure that it’s “safe to swim”.
In this position, you would be responsible for ensuring customer processes are up to date, analysis ticket trends, weekly meetings with customers and other parties, guiding and controlling the reactive part of the Incident Management process and much more.
Are you up for being an IT lifeguard?
- Guiding consultants on troubleshooting information gathering, following appropriate processes;
- Identifying training needs of consultants, and providing the feedback to the Service Desk Team Manager;
- Ensuring that procedures are up-to-date in coordination with the Service Desk Process and Knowledge
- Improving knowledgebase by gathering feedback, assisting with document creation, distributing information;
- Providing new information and troubleshooting procedures to the Service Desk Process and Knowledge
Manager, and assist with the registration to the Knowledge Base;
- Participating in regular operational meetings, following up process and service improvements in cooperation
with Service Delivery Manager Team and Operations Teams;
- Monitoring incidents queue and identifying issues with reaction and resolution SLA, giving feedback on SLA
fulfillment to service delivery manager;
- Identifying escalation issues between Servicedesk and other teams;
- Analyzing ticket trends and development, raise problem cases or give feedback to problem manager;
- Representing Servicedesk in meetings with Customer (during or after the Transition period) for Knowledge
gathering and providing feedback on existing customer processes and documentation.
- Unparalleled process mindset;
- Excellent English skills both written and oral;
- Goal oriented and accurate;
- Flexible, manageable, adaptable, versatile;
- High communication skills.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY