We’re hiring a
We are looking for a Incident Manager to be a part of our Incident Management team.
If we would need to describe this position in a nutshel then Incident Management is much like being a lifeguard on the beach overseeing the IT Support Model. It can be reactive or proactive, meaning that when a customer faces a major incident our incident managers will need to act and take certain steps, and during the rest of the time they will be making sure that it’s “safe to swim”.
In this position, you would be responsible for ensuring customer processes are up to date, analysis ticket trends, weekly meetings with customers and other parties, guiding and controlling the reactive part of the Incident Management process and much more.
Are you up for being an IT lifeguard?
Ensuring smooth IT service for our global clients by:
- Guiding and controlling the Incident Management Process;
- Interacting with stakeholders in a multiple vendor setup;
- Identifying areas of improvement and forecast potential problems;
And most important – keeping cool, calm and collected to maintain a good oversight of complex situations.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken;
- A process mindset;
- A communicative personality;
Any of the following will be considered a benefit:
- ITIL Foundation (preferable)
- The ability to work evening and night shifts.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY