We’re hiring a
Dynamics 365 Administrator
We are looking for a Dynamics 365 Administrator to be a part of our ADS CRM & Marketing team.
We are seeking a Dynamics 365 Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for administering and maintaining our Dynamics 365 environment to ensure smooth operation and optimal performance. The Dynamics 365 Administrator will work closely with our CRM team and business users to ensure that our Dynamics 365 solution meets business needs and is aligned with best practices.
- Manage the configuration, customization, and administration of Dynamics 365 environment, including but not limited to, security settings, user management, customizations, and integrations;
- Ensure optimal performance and reliability of Dynamics 365 by monitoring system health, identifying and resolving issues, and implementing best practices;
- Collaborate with business users to understand their requirements and design, develop, and deploy custom solutions to meet their needs;
- Communicate with third-party vendors and consultants as needed to support Dynamics 365 projects and initiatives;
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and user training materials to ensure effective use of Dynamics 365.
- About 1 year of experience in Dynamics 365 administration, including customizations, security, and integrations for Sales and / or Marketing;
- Technical expertise in Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics 365, Power Platform, SharePoint, and Azure;
- Ability to work collaboratively with business stakeholders and technical teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot issues and identify root causes;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
It will be considered as advantage if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field;
- Microsoft certifications in Dynamics 365 or related technologies.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
2300 – 3000 EUR