Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,880 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 31.2 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of Atea Global Services we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team.
Job description, tasks
- Developing features and design for SAM service
- Participating in solution planning
- Participating in departmental and team meetings
- Improving the overall performance of existing services
- Maintaining and creating written documentation
- Knowledge of MS SQL server and Visual Studio
- English language skills with level C1 or higher
- Flexible and innovative approach to problem solving
- Professional, goal oriented and accurate personality
- Great communication and coordination skills
- Analytical and structured thinking
- Attention to details and high sense of responsibility
- Microsoft Certification
- Ongoing education in IT or related fields
- Previous experience in similar field
- A fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Cozy office with free parking close to the city center
- Unique working experience
- Ability to grow professionally with and within the company
- Kind and friendly colleagues
- Company events (sports events, active social life)
- Office working hours
- The opportunity is project based. If you are interested in such position within our Shared Services Center, please apply below with a CV preferably in English. Thank you!