We’re hiring a
Junior Data Administration Specialist
We are looking for a Junior Data Administration Specialist to be a part of our amazing teams. Work in a hybrid model setup (Part-time from the office, part-time from home).
You would be a right hand of a superhero – supporting the procurement, finance, licensing or customer service business areas by tending to various tasks to ensure the end customers are satisfied. We provide essential support to the teams in Nordics as we are the supporting hand that connects the missing dots and makes the processes complete.
Your tasks may vary from reactive to proactive, meaning that there are routines that have to be performed daily; however, upon stumbling on any disorders, they need to be investigated and dealt with.
Are you ready to be our superhero in one of the teams?
- Communication with internal departments, vendors, and customers;
- Different procurement, customer care, finance, licensing, and service delivery supporting tasks to ensure smooth and timely product deliveries, and customer service;
- Fast, accurate, and timely data entry;
- Regular update and maintenance of reports;
- Processing of incoming and outgoing invoices and payments;
- Financial element handling in regards to software – invoicing on behalf of the customer into the customer used ERP systems;
- Creation and regular update of process documentation.
- Good spoken and written English language skills;
- Attention to details and high sense of responsibility;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office programs and basic computer skills;
- Ability to work independently and within a team;
- Precision, accuracy, and punctuality;
- Ability to learn and interest to become a knowledgeable and experienced specialist.
Any of the following will be considered an advantage:
- Previous experience in data administration;
- Knowledge and experience working with Navision, SAP, or other ERP systems;
- Experience in customer service, procurement, finance, or licensing areas.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY