We’re hiring a
IT Support Specialist
We are looking for a IT Support Specialist to be a part of our Atea Digital Services team.
We are looking for a motivated IT Support Specialist with a good functional and technical knowledge of ITSM systems.
The IT Support Specialist will be responsible for providing technical support to Atea Group’s Business Units and functional lines in using applications and services, and contribute to maintaining and operating our end user services.
As IT Support Specialist, you will be involved in the maintenance and development of solutions and related systems and processes. Besides managing existing solutions, you will also be involved in initiatives for extending the current scope of service and will get a chance to drive improvement activities.
As IT Support Specialist you will need to:
- Provide IT support to end users according to ITIL processes (Incident and Change) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) with respect to the requirements of the business
- Ensure the availability of the systems and the needed support service (e.g. system health checks, preventive maintenance, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and resolve errors and defects, involving other support functions when necessary
- Initiate, coordinate and prioritize implementation of needed changes to the systems
- Communicate and facilitate collaboration with external and internal vendors, dispatch tasks to them when needed
- Contribute to development and consolidation of system landscape across the organization with focus on efficiency and standardization
- Initiate actions to improve continuously your service and optimize related processes and workflows
We believe that the successful candidate will have most of the following qualifications:
- A technical university degree or equivalent through experience
- IT knowledge and experience, preferably in IT Operations
- Experience with IT Service Management systems and their integration with other systems
- General understanding of programming logic
- Ability to navigate in a complex landscape with various standards, methods, tools and applications
- Good communication skills, customer-oriented mindset, team player spirit
- Willing to take initiative, flexible and stress resilient
- Applying analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Fluent in English – verbal, written and interpretation
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY