IT UX/UI Specialist
We are looking for an IT UX/UI Specialist to be a part of our Atea Digital Services team.
Someone who could own and manage the defined UX framework and assist in product development.
Lead cross-functional design activities in order to create a visionary customer experience by developing, communicating and implementing processes and strategies to ensure product roadmap, which also means that:
- Utilize input from cross-functional teams
- Lead meetings/workshops with several stakeholders
- Using customer surveys and data
- Monitor the development and idea design of new design solutions
- Establish and manage user journeys on Atea’s digital platforms
- Work closely with product owners and business area managers to understand and link business requirements and user needs in the development of new product strategies and roadmaps
- Guide product discovery and definition at an early stage through deep understanding of users and problem framing as well as evaluation of current licensing experiences and areas with competitive disadvantages.
- Collaborate with business area managers, product owners, engineers and other relevant stakeholders on strategies, ideas, design, development activities and testing of new product concepts
- Translate wishes and user needs into concrete interaction design through detailed user flows, wire models and low-detailed prototypes
- Provide guidance and mentoring for junior UX team members to ensure the quality of design delivery both within and outside the product group and manage the workflow within the team.
- Keep up to date on “”UX best practice”” news and follow trends, patterns and relevant topics in the UX area.
- Leadership and ability to work independently.
- High level of self-initiative.
- Understanding of business to technology mapping.
- Strong experience and understanding of IT technologies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Intellectual versatility and willingness to continuously learn.
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
with free parking
2300 EUR – 3000 EUR