Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,880 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 31.2 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of Atea Global Services we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team.
Job description, tasks
- Ensure all processes within the ATEA Global Services IT Division up to date and effective
- Ensure all processes within the ATEA Global Services IT Division are audited to neccessary extent
- Perform internal audits, based on management standards (such as ISO 9001, ISO 20000-1, ISO 270001)
- Facilitate and control implementation of corrections and corrective actions
- Facilitate and perform process review, document and communicate process changes
- Assist Process Owners and Service Owners with record handling
- Define and control quality, service performance and information security related monitoring and analysis elements
- Completed higher education, preferably in IT or related field
- ITIL Certification
- Experience in ISO 9001 (experience with ISO 20000 and ISO 27001 systems will be considered as advantage)
- Opportunity to join fast paced, quickly growing company
- Endless training opportunities (including thorough training in the 1st month at work)
- Constant knowledge growth in the chosen field – learn from the best professionals in the field
- Great and motivated colleagues in an international environment
- Company events (sports events, active social life)
- Very attractive and cozy office with free parking close to the city center
- If you want to join our team, please submit your CV and motivation letter preferably in English till 30/03/2018 indicating the position you are applying for.
Starting date ASAP