We’re hiring a
Integrations Squad Lead
We are looking for a Integrations Squad Lead to be a part of our Integration Services team.
Are you passionate about delivering high-quality services? Are you a person who sees the “big picture” and at the same time has a keen eye on and interest in the finer details? Then we have a challenge for you! Atea is undergoing a major digital transformation, and Atea Digital Services (ADS, our Group IT function) is driving this change. We are recruiting for an Integrations Squad Lead.
Integration Services are orchestrating the distribution of meaningful data across all Atea through a hybrid multi-cloud setup, offered through Atea’s strategic alliances with top-tier partners.
You will join an area where your work will have a high impact on the broader business for Atea. Currently, we are modernizing our spectrum of integration tools under Azure Integration Services. So, if you are looking for a real challenge and want to be a part of a high-performing team, this may be your opportunity.
As an Integration Squad Lead, you will play a key role in driving the deployment of our target integration architecture. Supported by a growing squad of 10+ members, your scope might vary from the management of customer onboardings as well as the implementation of integrations for internal and external projects within Atea.
Your main duties
- Drive delivery to the highest standards;
- Anticipate product and business needs;
- Work closely with stakeholders and ensure technical support for your Squad;
- Ensure communication and dependencies between Product owners, Service Delivery Managers and the Squad;
- Delivery may be executed in different delivery models such as Waterfall, Agile, or Hybrid;
- Develop and promote awareness of how business processes and frameworks might impact the project set-up and execution.
- Confident with ITIL, Agile, Scrum practices and methodologies;
- Aware of Application Development and IT Service Delivery best practices;
- Able to identify technical, security and delivery risks and propose mitigation actions;
- Familiar with modern architecture, systems integration, and software development patterns;
- A skilled communicator and a peoples-person;
- Fluent in English, as this is a role with international exposure;
- Permitted to live and work in EU;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure as a Platform, SAP or ServiceNow will be considered a strong advantage.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
3000 – 4000 EUR