Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,880 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 31.2 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of Atea Global Services we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team.
Job description, tasks
- Assisting HR Consultant and HR Business Partner in daily tasks
- Helping with data administration and documentation
- Great English skills
- Attention to details and high sense of responsibility
- Great MS Office knowledge
- Eagerness to learn and work in a diverse work environment
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Friendly, open minded personality
- Ongoing education in Human Resources
- Unique experience in an international company
- Cozy office with free parking close to the city center
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- Company events (sports events, active social life)
- Learning opportunity from professionals of the field
- Possible growth opportunities
If this internship is something you are looking for and you want to join our team, please submit your CV preferably in English below!
Starting date ASAP