We’re hiring a
Senior HR Business Partner
We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to be a part of our Human Resources team.
• Providing expert HR advice and guidance to managers and staff on HR matters, supporting managers in dealing with complex casework, performance, attendance and employee relations issues;
• Providing advice and guidance to the Executive Board and managers on employment matters; influencing management and the leadership around the people agenda to maximize service performance;
• Identifying HR priorities from corporate and departmental plans, translating business requirements into effective HR practices and delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives;
• Delivering key HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, including workforce planning, restructuring, resourcing, talent management, pay and reward, employee relations, employee engagement and performance management;
• Driving the delivery of business and corporate plans for your own areas of responsibility;
• Directing and supporting HR team members in their duties to support the delivery of the HR strategy;
• Driving continuous improvement within your own areas of responsibility.
• Taking a proactive approach to risk management, ensuring risks and issues are identified, addressed and reported and, where appropriate, escalated;
• Managing individuals or teams through line management and/or matrix management arrangements as required, ensuring under performance is managed and adequate resourcing is planned to meet objectives.
• Managing delegated resources (e.g. budgets, equipment and contracts) as appropriate, to ensure value for money;
• Performing any other reasonable duties as assigned by direct management;
• Understand the company, the market it is in, the products and services they produce, the strategic direction of the company, and the specifics surrounding the role to be filled.
• Proven experience in the HR field – minimum 3 years;
• Experience working in international environment;
• Preferred higher education in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any other related field;
• Excellent English language skills, both written and oral;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
2000 EUR – 2500 EUR