Head of Performance Excellence
Be part of driving Atea’s digital transformation journey. This position’s primary goals are to develop and manage our nearshore delivery center. Strategic application deliveries to Atea are set up and managed out of Riga.
This position reports to the Group CIO and you will be part of the Atea Digital Services Leadership team
This role helps to provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives across all areas of the organization by building a strong set of delivery managers. The role requires collaboration with the executive management team and key decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions. You will promote standardization and harmonization cross the group when it comes to ways of working. ADS consist of 100+ employees.
Out of our nearshore center, 4 different branches are located to support Atea. This position will be part of the Site Management team to drive joint company decisions such as.
- Ensure equity on qualification and salary review proposals coming from line management
- Drive site career and job mobility forum
- Approve and contribute to the Communication and Culture plan
- Employee events (like town hall meetings)
- Apply or define local policies and manage premises
- Compliance with legal requirements and certification norms (quality, security, safety and environment)
- Manage external relations with suppliers and customers
- Site employee satisfaction analysis and action plans
- Corporate Social Responsibilities
- Crisis management
- University Collaboration and brand management
How you will make an impact!
You serve as the strategic business partner to the entire Atea Digital Services management team and business stakeholders in the development and implementation of technology solutions that enable the organizations’ goals and strategies. Accountable for our nearshore center delivery of technology solutions by ensuring the delivery of high-quality, cost-effective solutions to our business.
Lead Site Management work for ADS to establish a strong brand in the market for Atea. Drive innovation and hackathons to find solutions to business problems together with SDM’s. Assess and make recommendations on the improvement or re-engineering of the IT organization.
Keep current with trends and issues in the IT industry, including current technologies and prices. Advise, counsel, and educate executives and management on their competitive or financial impact.
Act as an advocate for the organization’s IT vision via regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, department heads, and end users. Coordinate and facilitate consultation with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
Support and drive a continuous improvement mindset by applying industry standard processes across the Atea Digital Services organization, from ITIL to Agile and DevOps
Drive continuously improvements with regards to ITIL KPI measurements and ITIL processes. Host the SDM network do drive collaboration and experience exchange.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or business administration required. Master’s degree in either of these fields with technology as a core component preferred.
- 10+ years of overall work experience
- 5+ years in IT Management; experience with international IT Operations preferred.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting and business office operations.
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
with free parking
4000 EUR – 4900 EUR