We’re hiring a
Group Service Delivery Manager
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager in our Atea Digital Services team.
The ADS Service Delivery Manager is a senior delivery role accountable for the creation, implementation, successful delivery, maintenance and security of the IT service or group of services.
- Lead and manage a team to deliver IT services according to Business Requirements;
- Ensure delivery is consistent with agile processes across the team;
- Work effectively with Stakeholders, Product Owners, Project Managers and other key personnel and ensure delivery against agreed requirements and providing business value;
- Implement mechanisms to monitor, manage and provide progress on all delivery activities;
- Accountable for the on time and to quality delivery of projects within the unit;
- Responsible for the maintenance of internal support systems within the area of services;
- Responsible for protecting information resources by establishing, monitoring and operating them consistent with all policies, security standards and related procedures and processes;
- Create, implement and maintain a continuous improvement plan for deliveries and services;
- Reviewing and applying best practices to establish frameworks consistent with and supportive of the company strategy;
- Collaborate with the appropriate functions and users to evaluate and identify technology platforms for delivering the company’s services;
- To drive consistent technology standards and best practice approaches throughout the delivery team;
- Responsible for his own work planning against objectives set in agreement with the Direct Manager.
- Leadership and ability to work independently;
- High level of self-initiative;
- Understanding of business to technology mapping;
- Strong experience and understanding of IT technologies;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Intellectual versatility and willingness to continuously learn;
- ITIL, Agile Software Development Frameworks;
- IT, Project Management or business-related certification for efficient service delivery.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
3590 – 4450 EUR