Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,880 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 31.2 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of Atea Global Services we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team.
“Do You have experience working with international suppliers or partners? And you have excellent people skills and enjoy negotiating best conditions & pricing? You are the missing brick for our TEAM!”
Main objective of the Global Supplier (Partner) Manager`s function is to serve as a Subject Matter Expert when it comes to Atea`s Global Delivery Capabilities of IT products and services. Being proactive by advising new methods & approaches for Global IT product and service deliveries. Announced role includes continuous cooperation & management of the established Global supplier (partner) network which serves as the main IT product and service provider for Atea Globally. Biggest part of this function`s daily tasks is combining IT supplier (partner) capabilities and pricings for Global tenders, as well as evaluation of existing and new suppliers (partners) by gathering feedback from internal parties. This role does not include any subordinates.
- Previous experience in managing any suppliers or partners on international level
Excellent English language skills
Previous experience in IT or Telecommunication field (understanding of IT is a must)
Good mathematical skills to be able to gather and calculate pricings from all involved parties (using Excel)
Effective communication and negotiation skills, as well as ability to leave good impression (crucial when negotiating better pricings & conditions)
Sense of responsibility, loyalty and attention to the details
Bachelor’s Degree in related fields will be considered as an advantage
- Presentation skills and ability to create high standard marketing presentations for the customer
Interest about IT products and/or services, as well as telecommunications or other related technical fields
Team player with “can do” and “willing to go extra mile” attitude
Primary duties and responsibilities:
Take full ownership of assigned customer case (cases) and perform following actions/tasks to achieve the very best results:
- Negotiate with existing and potential IT supplier (partners) better conditions/pricing for the services and/or IT product deliveries
- Collect and map partner offerings (capabilities/pricing) across the world for services and/or IT product deliveries
- Acknowledge ATEA`s capabilities that are established in cooperation with existing supplier (supplier) network to be able to describe working end-to-end processes for IT related service and/or product deliverables that can be offered to ATEA`s customers:
- Describing working end-to-end process requires employee to be able to create unique processes or combinations of already established approaches.
- Report and perform analyses on the submitted proposals
- Actively seek for improvements related to Global Delivery existing processes with aim of optimization and increasing value. As well as register and manage the improvement execution (including documentation and/or trainings for the team)
- Perform risk assessments and ensure risk mitigation or prevention
- Ensure escalation management for any operational issues related to deliverables internally and via suppliers
- Always seek for ways to go extra mile and outside described duties to satisfy customer needs
- Opportunity to join fast paced, quickly growing ATEA`s Group Centralized Division
- Competitive, passionate and fun work atmosphere
- Great and motivated colleagues, true international experience
- Possibility to participate in large-scale global projects
If you are interested in the position, please apply below by submitting your CV preferably in English!