We’re hiring an
Atea International Customer Center Specialist
We are looking for an Atea International Customer Center Specialist to be a part of our team.
You enjoy working with people, have a friendly personality and hardworking attitude? You have good English skills and are interested in the IT supply chain and helping customers? Then we are looking for you to join our TEAM!
- Having full knowledge of assigned customer projects;
- Receiving service requests/orders via email or service management system;
- Verifying the received information (checking if all necessary information is present);
- Prioritizing, categorizing, and registering the received information;
- Service request/order coordinating with sub-suppliers, partners, and other ATEA organizations;
- Following up on all open cases, escalating expected breaches of set delivery times;
- Providing customers with status updates;
- Creating reports of the coordinated service requests/orders and analyzing the results;
- Following pre-described customer project instructions and processes and suggesting potential improvements.
- Very good knowledge of English both written and spoken;
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy;
- Team player with «can do / customer first» attitude;
- Previous work experience 2 + years;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexible, adaptable, versatile;
- Higher education (ongoing);
- Soft skills (written and verbal with international customers) would be considered as an advantage.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY